The Hamas rats would be passing out sweets by now, but they’re too busy scurrying around the bowels of Gaza.
This is what the Hamas and the congo-line of Islamic terrorist affiliated groups hope for, the killing of civilians, for them, the more they kill the merrier and the world turns a blind eye to it, because most are humanitarian racists. They believe that acting like savage animals is expected from certain groups, and for the Israelis to hold them accountable is an indefensible act.
Gaza rocket hits building, kills three in Kiryat Malachi
Terrorists fire 132 rockets from Gaza into South in 24 hours after IDF launches operation to root out terror; IAF strikes over 100 terror targets in Strip, Palestinians say 13 killed.
Gaza terrorists continued to fire rockets into southern Israel on Thursday morning killing three people and injuring two others in Kiryat Malachi. In total, some 132 rockets have been fired from Gaza into the South in the 24 hours after the IDF launched a campaign Wednesday to root out the terror infrastructure in the coastal territory, beginning with the targeted killing of Ahmed Jabari, the chief of Hamas’s military wing.
MDA paramedics treated five wounded people at the site of the Kiryat Malachi attack, in which a rocket hit a four-story building. Three people were pronounced dead on the scene and two others were suffering moderate injuries, including a baby.
A house in Ashdod and a school in Ofakim near Beersheba also sustained damage from rockets on Thursday morning. Rockets also landed in the Eshkol Regional Council area, Gan Yavne and Ashkelon.
The IDF Spokesman’s Office stated Thursday morning that the Iron Dome rocket defense system successfully intercepted 13 rockets since midnight. The system had intercepted a further 30 rockets on Wednesday night.
UPDATE: From the IDF spokesperson office:
14 November 2012
Security Cabinet Communique
(Communicated by the Prime Minister’s Media Adviser)
It was unanimously decided, this evening (Wednesday, 14 November 2012):
1. To direct the IDF and the ISA to continue vigorous action against the terrorist infrastructures operating from the Gaza Strip against the civilian population in Israel in order to bring about an improvement in the security reality and allow a normal life for the residents of the State of Israel.
Alongside the military effort, Israel will, to the best of its ability, work to avoid harming civilians while honoring the humanitarian needs of the population, in keeping with the rules of international law.
2. To direct the IDF, the Home Front Defense Ministry, the Israel Police and all relevant agencies to take all necessary measures in keeping with Defense Minister Ehud Barak’s statement regarding the declaration of a special home front situation.
3. To allow the IDF, as per need and with the approval of Defense Minister Barak, to mobilize reserve units.
4. To direct the National Information Directorate and the Foreign Ministry, in conjunction with all relevant agencies, to explain Israel’s actions, in Israel and in the international arena.
5. To authorize Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, along with Defense Minister Barak and Foreign Minister Avigdor Liberman, and in consultation with other ministers as per need, to decide, on behalf of the Security Cabinet, regarding the actions necessary to continue with Operation Pillar of Defense and to submit other decisions for Government approval, as may prove necessary.