This is just another atrocious ‘soft target’ attack by subordinate Islamonazis…..
Mown down in the street: Scores are run over in ISIS van attack on Barcelona that killed THIRTEEN and injured more than 100 before suspect fled on foot
- Thirteen people were killed and more than 100 hurt when a terrorist rammed a Fiat van into crowds of tourists
- Harrowing footage from the attack in Barcelona shows dozens of bodies of dead and injured lying prone
- The attacker fled on foot after the hired van came to a halt and he was unaccounted for early today said police
- The man who hired the van was said to be 18-year-old Moussa Oukabir who used his brother’s ID for the rental
- Two suspects, including Oukabir’s brother Driss who handed himself in to police, were arrested for the attack
- A man was shot dead as he rammed police at a roadblock nearby but that appears unconnected, say officials
- Did you see what happened in Barcelona, or do you know someone who did? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
ISIS has claimed responsibility for the massacre of 13 innocent pedestrians in a terror attack in the heart of Barcelona that left more than 100 injured, ten of them critically.
A rented Fiat van was driven into crowds in the tourist district of Las Ramblas yesterday afternoon before the driver escaped on foot.
Three Germans were among those killed, Spanish media reported. There were also Greek and Belgian nationals among the dead.
Investigators believe the atrocity is linked to an explosion at a home 70 miles away which happened 24 hours earlier. Documents discovered at the scene reveal details of the planned attack, police sources have claimed.
It is thought the address was being used as a bomb factory, and that the terror cell responsible for yesterday’s attack planned to fill the van with explosive butane canisters.
Two hours after the mass killing a man was shot dead after driving through a roadblock on the outskirts of Barcelona, injuring two police officers, including one who suffered a broken leg. He is now not believed to be linked to the attack.
Two suspects were arrested yesterday evening, a Moroccan and a Spanish national, but neither of them were at the wheel of the van that indiscriminately killed and maimed victims in its path.