A truly disgusting human being………….
Red Ken wades back into Labour’s toxic anti-Semitism row and discusses Hitler on live TV AGAIN as the bitter row smashes the party’s support among Jewish voters
Ken Livingstone appeared on Sky News today to defend Labour’s election results amid claims his allegedly anti-Semitic remarks had hurt Labour at the ballot box. He repeated his claims about Hitler
- Livingstone ignited toxic row with claims Hitler supported Zionism in 1932
- He’s repeatedly stood by the claim and went even further in new interview
- Elections now reveal Labour lost votes in wards with big Jewish population
- Councillors in Bury blame the ‘grotesque’ anti-Semitism row for defeats
- Despite the row Livingstone again discussed Hitler on live television today
Ken Livingstone has waded back into Labour’s toxic anti-Semitism row as councillors defeated in a town with a large Jewish population today said they had been hurt by the ‘grotesque’ scandal.
Mr Livingstone admitted today the row over his remarks has left Labour facing a closer race than expected in yesterday’s elections – as live results showed the London Assembly contest in Barnet and Camden, home to many of London’s Jewish people, was neck and neck.
The confession did not stop Mr Livingstone again discussing the policies of Hitler in a live television interview on today’s results.
And in a new interview with Memri TV, which broadcasts in the Middle East, Mr Livingstone branded the creation of Israel after World War II as ‘fundamentally wrong’ and a ‘great catastrophe’.