So he is one.
So is he a Marxist? Jeremy Corbyn dodges the question but says ‘I haven’t really read as much of Marx as we should have done’
Mr Corbyn avoided answering questions about whether he was a Marxist on today’s Andrew Marr show
- Labour leadership front runner Jeremy Corbyn avoids ‘Marxist’ question
- He repeatedly dodged the label on today’s Andrew Marr programme
- It comes as it emerges the Labour leadership race is being ‘infiltrated’
- Tories and hard line Left can pay just £3 to take part in leadership ballot
- Mr Corbyn claimed majority of party’s new entrants were ‘young people’
Labour leadership front runner Jeremy Corbyn today dodged questions about whether he is a Marxist as evidence emerged the left’s leadership race is being warped by a wave of hard-line infiltrators.
There is speculation as many as 140,000 more activists could be eligible to vote in the Labour leadership race than before the general election.
The Communist Party of Great Britain is among the groups that have urged supporters to join Labour and endorse Mr Corbyn. Under new rules, they can pay just £3 and take part in the ballot.
NOTE: Marxism, Fabian socialism and every other statist ideology need to be reduced to the ash heap of history.