This is how incestuous the Left and the media have become, that their (the Left’s) politicians can treat the media like this and get away with it because they all belong to the same statist club of marxism.
Hillary’s wrangling of the reporters: Clinton uses two aides and a rope to lasso journalists away from her on Fourth of July parade
- Presidential candidate put restrictions in place in Gorham, New Hampshire
- Reporters and photographers were kept at arm’s during the parade
- Fuels speculation she is placing too many controls on the press
- In June her press team said the DailyMail.com was not allowed on her bus
- Political Editor David Martosko was shut out of an event at the last minute
As Hillary Clinton walked freely down a New Hampshire road, she shook hands and greeted residents with a smile.
But the members of the press accompanying her were a bit more restricted in their movements – as they were guided through the streets with a rope.
The former Secretary of State’s campaign staff kept reporters, cameramen and photographers at arm’s length as she joined a July 4 parade in Gorham – fueling speculation she is trying to control the media.
Members of the media are seen being guided by a rope as they walk through Gorham in New Hampshire
The rope holding reporters and cameraman back was seen in the front of the shot as walked during a July 4 parade in Gorham, New Hampshire
A news reporter at the scene wrote on Twitter: ‘”What’s with the line?” 12 year old waiting to catch glimpse of Clinton asks of rope being used to wrangle reporters’