The people doing the shouting are disgusted with his ideology, not the fact that he’s an Egyptian.
Considering the present situation the world finds itself in today, I think that they have every right to wonder as to whether he’s got a gun under his tunic. In fact, it’s entirely prudent to think so.
Egyptian student walks streets of Milan dressed as a Muslim preacher… and receives horrific torrent of abuse
- Hamdy Mahisen wanted to test how tolerant people of Milan are of Muslims
- Mr Mahisen walked for five hours in white robes worn by Muslim men
- The 30-year-old also carried copy of the Koran and prayer beads
- Cip shows him attract astonished looks and comments that he is a terrorist
- People shout ‘ISIS’ and ‘Taliban’ while one person wonders if he has a gun
- Comes after Jewish journalist conducted similar experiment in Paris to highlight anti-Semitism in the city