More of that enrichment to thump the chest about.
Here arrives the man nicknamed ‘Little Røkke’ to Norwegian soil at the airport 15January this year after being on the run for over four years.
PHOTO: Ingar Storfjell
– Evaded 21.7 million in taxes
“Little Røkke” to court again
A new giant-charge against taxi scammer Mohammed Aslam is ready. He allegedly used a false identity to obtain loans from the bank.
– Overall, he has held around 100 million outside the accounts, says police attorney Ragnvald Brekke Aftenposten.no
Mohammed Aslam was nicknamed “Little Røkke” in Oslo cab environment because he always had large sums of cash in his pocket when he operated his fleet of taxis in the city until the fall of 2007.
For the time zones he sentenced to two years in prison Kongsvinger.
Lawsuit in the New Year
Aslam was convicted in 2007 for black cab driving, insurance fraud, money smuggling and illegal storage of weapons, but he fled to Pakistan before judgment fell. After over four years on the run, he was arrested and extradited to Norway.
But Aslam has more pigs in the forest, and prosecutors have not finished cab scammer.
In the beginning Aslam must appear in court again, charged with even more cases of tax and tax evasion.
He is charged with:
- Having failed to provide payroll and tax deducted for their drivers for a total of 21.7 million in the period 2003-2005.
- Having evaded 1.63 million kroner in VAT in the years 2005-2007. He also led deduction of tax he paid, according to the indictment.
- In addition, he may have used a false identity to get loans bank.