THE SAUDI NOOSE
TSN: We prefer the prophet’s method of beating the wife to that of throwing acid on her face.
Man held for pouring acid on wife’s face
Emirates 24/7: Published Tuesday, February 08, 2011
Saudi police have arrested a local man for beating up his Yemeni wife and burning her face and body with acid in front of their three children, a Saudi newspaper reported on Tuesday.
The man had been on the run before he was seized this week and remanded in custody pending trial following an appeal by his wife to punish him, ‘Sharq’ Arabic language daily said.
The paper ran a picture showing the woman’s face is badly deformed by acid burns, which also affected other parts of her body.
The woman told police that her husband had beaten her up often before using acid to burn her face and body in front of their three children, adding that she had not reported him before because he had threatened to deport her Yemeni family from the kingdom.
“I only want justice,” said the woman from the southwestern town of Sabya. “If I do not get justice by the law, I am sure that Heavens will give me justice against this oppressive and treacherous husband who has destroyed my life and forced me to go begging to get money for the treatment of these scars that will mark my face forever.”
She’s got it half right. Her oppressive and treacherous did not destroy her life – Islam did.
He was just the instrument.
Qur’an (4:34) – “Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great.”
Qur’an (38:44) – “And take in your hand a green branch and beat her with it, and do not break your oath…” Allah telling Job to beat his wife.
From the Hadith:
Bukhari (72:715) – A woman came to Muhammad and begged her to stop her husband from beating her. Her skin was bruised so badly that she it is described as being “greener” than the green veil she was wearing. Muhammad did not admonish her husband, but instead ordered her to return to him and submit to his sexual desires.
Bukhari (72:715) – “Aisha said, ‘I have not seen any woman suffering as much as the believing women'” This is Muhammad’s own wife complaining of the abuse that the women of her religions suffer relative to other women.
Muslim (4:2127) – Muhammad struck his favorite wife, Aisha, in the chest one evening when she left the house without his permission. Aisha narrates, “He struck me on the chest which caused me pain.”
Muslim (9:3506) – Muhammad’s father-in-laws (Abu Bakr and Umar) amused him by slapping his wives (Aisha and Hafsa) for annoying him. According to the Hadith, the prophet of Islam laughed upon hearing this.
Abu Dawud (2141) – “Iyas bin ‘Abd Allah bin Abi Dhubab reported the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) as saying: Do not beat Allah’s handmaidens, but when ‘Umar came to the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) and said: Women have become emboldened towards their husbands, he (the Prophet) gave permission to beat them.” At first, Muhammad forbade men from beating their wives, but he rescinded this once it was reported that women were becoming emboldened toward their husbands. Beatings are sometimes necessary to keep women in their place.
Abu Dawud (2142) – “The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: A man will not be asked as to why he beat his wife.”
Americans are rather clueless about “Islam” = submission.
I guess this explains why Muslim women wear veils – to hide the abuse they suffer!
Well So Much respect is only given for those who bear the a male child in their doomed civilization: —– IS THIS RESPECT FOR MAN”s Creator … Every woman should abort and beomce barren if your culture treats you like this for this is the only way you can survive and hope for a better future.
Mohammed preached what he practised. This is supported by the following verses from Quran and Hadiths.
Quotes from the “Holy” Quran on Women
II/223: Your women are a tilth for you (to cultivate). So go to your tilth as ye will…
Here you can clearly see how highly Islam treats women. Women in Islam are referred to as fields that are to be cultivated by man. What an honour for a Muslim woman!
IV/34: Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other.. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them.
First point to notice here is that Quran clearly states that Men are superior to women. Secondly, Islam instructs that a man should control his women through brutal violence and fear.
IV/15: (For women) If any one of your women is guilty of lewdness …confine them until death claims them.
IV/16: (For Men) If two men among you commit indecency (sodomy) punish them both. If they repent and mend their ways, let them be. Allah is forgiving and merciful.
As you can see, for women any sort of sexual exploration is punishable by death. Whereas for a man, any form of perversion is pardoned by the all merciful Allah.
XXIV/6-7: As for those who accuse their wives but have no witnesses except themselves , let the testimony of one of them be four testimonies…
Here we see, that a husband can easily accuse his wife (or wives) and eventually sentence her to death by merely declaring four times that the accusation is true. On the other hand, women have no such right in Islam.
Quotes from Hadith TIRMZI AND OTHERS
1. If a woman’s conduct is mischievous or immodest, the husband has the right to beat her up but must not break her bones. She must not allow anybody to enter the house if her husband does not like him. She has the right to expect sustenance of her husband. (TR. P 439)
2. It is forbidden for a woman to be seen by any man except her husband when she is made up or well-dressed. (TR. P 430)
3. A woman is not a believer if she undertakes a journey which may last three days or longer, unless she is accompanied by her husband, son, father
4. A woman must veil herself even in the presence of her husband’s father, brother and other male relations. (TR. P 432)
5. She is forbidden to spend any money without the permission of her husband, and it includes giving food to the needy or feast to friends. (TR. P 265)
6. A wife is forbidden to perform extra prayers (NAFAL) or observe fasting (other than RAMADAN) without the permission of her husband. (TR. P 300)
7. If prostration were a legitimate act other than to God, woman should have prostrated to her husband. (TR. P 428)
8. If a man is in a mood to have sexual intercourse the woman must come immediately even if she is baking bread at a communal oven. (TR. P 428)
9. The marriage of a woman to her man is not substantive. It is precarious. For example if the father of the husband orders his son to divorce his wife, he must do so. (TR. P 440)
10. A woman who seeks KHULA i.e. divorce from her man, without a just cause, shall not enter paradise. (TR. P 440)
On the contrary, a husband can divorce his wife at will.
11. Majority of women would go to hell. (Muslim P 1431)
12. If a woman refuses to come to bed when invited by her husband, she becomes the target of the curses of angles. Exactly the same happens if she deserts her husband’s bed. (Bokhari P 93)
13. Women who are ungrateful to their men are the denizens of hell; it is an act of ingratitude for a woman to say: “I have never seen any good from you.” (Bokhari P 96)
14. A woman in many ways is deprived of the possession of her own body. Even her milk belongs to her husband. (Bokhari P 27) She is not allowed to practise birth control either.
Quotes From Sahih Muslim Hadith
Chapter 540.The prophet said that he saw a woman coming and going in the shape of a devil and she fascinated him. So he came to his wife, Zainab, as she was tanning leather and had sexual intercourse with her. That drove out what he felt in his heart.
Chapter 558. The prophet said: “When a man calls his wife to bed and she does not come, the husband spends the night being angry with her, and the angels curse her until morning. The one who is in heaven is displeased with her until the husband is pleased with her.
IS THIS RESPECT FOR MAN’s creator … Every woman should abort and beomce barren if your culture treats you like this for this is the only way you can survive and hope for a better future for your kind. The only hope to have a fairer life where you have your rights as an individula human being.
Mohammed was a violent pervert! There was nothing holy nor honorable about this horrible, manipulative, creature. However, as a true Christian, I believe in a forgiving and loving God, and Mohammed, if he repented, was forgiven. If not, he has returned to perfect his soul.
ISLAM = SAVAGERY, HATE & DEATH. DESTROY IT. AND AS FOR THE KORAN:
BURN, BABY, BURN
You all blame Mohammud, it was the 7th. century – what do you expect?
Do you think Louis XVI or Ethelred or Constantine were any different?
During the last 2000 years, it has been acceptable in most countries of this world to beat, burn, rape and kill men, women and children. Women have been considered chattel by almost every religion in the world, and in most they still are.
If you find this wrong, then it is because the culture and customs that feed it are archaic and outdated and brutal. The feminist movement has fought this for centuries.
Everyone who continues to ‘respect’ religious rights & multi-cultural relativism is helping sustain the chattel-hood of women. Are you aware that, if you live in Europe, your taxes go to paying for this cultural enrichment?
And to all those nice conservative males who say that ‘feminists’ are the problem (and there are plenty of them) because they consider we fail to boost men’s egos, I can just say “get over it”. In the western world at least, girls must be taught that the whole ‘men are more important’ bit is a huge con, and to demand their rights.
all I can say is wow…ummm this is harsh >_<