The Tundra Tabloids posted a report last week from its Lebanese correspondent, The Patron of Lebanon, about the tense situation on the Lebanese border with Israel, and that a war between Hibzbullah Nazis with Israel, as well as a civil war between the Hez-Nazis and Christian militias is looking more likely. Here’s an article by the MediaLine that lends credibility to the TT’s report. KGS

Israel Prepares for the Possibility of a Summer War with Lebanon

Israelis urged to “clean out your bomb shelter” as fears of a flare-up refuse to subside. Emerging from a briefing earlier this week with top Israeli intelligence officers, one Israeli lawmaker quipped, “If you have a bomb shelter, clean it out now.”
This warning came amid reports of the potential for summer war breaking out between Israel and Lebanon, spilling over into Syria. Leaders on all sides have tried to calm these fears, but they persist. This could be because intelligence is being leaked that Hizbullah in Lebanon has obtained larger and more precise rockets from Syria and Iran that put most of the Israeli population in its reach.
In addition, the redistribution to all Israeli citizens of kits to protect them against chemical and biological attacks by Israeli army Home Front Command has done little to calm fears that a conflagration is nigh. Col. Yossi Sagiv, who is responsible for the Home Front Command’s protective kits distribution program, said the timing was coincidental.
“We had originally planned to start this in January 2009, but it was delayed until now due to budgetary reasons, that’s all,” Sagiv told The Media Line.
Under the new plan Israelis are now ordering their newly designed gas masks from the post office and an employee will deliver them straight to their door. For decades Israel has equipped it citizens with kits to protect them from gas and germ warfare. But it collected the old ones in 2007.
Since it started redistribution four weeks ago about 4 percent of the population has already renewed their kits, Sagiv said. “We expect about 60% of the population to replace their kits within two years, with the remaining 40% being apathetic and waiting for an emergency,” he said.

Read more here.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.