This is all going to backfire on the gun takers, great malfeasance and cowardice is what also helped to murder these children and staff at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School…
The gunman was/is a mentally deranged young man with the mental capacity of a 12-14 yr. old. If not for the gross misconduct of senior police and government officials (read this entire tweet) in creating the environment that would eventually allow for a sick mind like this mass murderer to go unhindered an undetected by FBI law officials, he would never have been able to purchase firearms. The NRA is INNOCENT, and law abiding gun owners are being wrongfully smeared and tarred for their 2nd amendment rights.
This jackass, Scott Israel, helped to create the scenario, yet he dared to lecture to, while smearing NRA representative, Dana Loesch in CNN’s biased Roman Coliseum-esque ‘town hall’ debate on gun violence.
FOUR county sheriff deputies ‘cowered behind their cars during school shooting and refused to enter the building’ according to brave Florida police officers who stopped the attack
- Broward County Deputy Scot Peterson, the armed school resource officer, failed to enter Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School during the mass shooting
- Now it emerges that another three deputies failed to enter to stop the shooter who killed 17 and left 15 injured on February 14, according to sources
- Coral Springs police officers reportedly arrived on the scene to find the deputies cowering behind their vehicles
- Growing resentment between the two groups boiled over on February 15, the day after the fatal shooting, at the candlelit vigil for victims
- Coral Springs City Manager Mike Goodrum angrily confronted Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel, in front of a dozen witnesses, over his deputies lack of action
- An internal email by sent by Coral Springs Police Chief Tony Pustizzi reveals concerns at how the Sheriff’s Department presented themselves after the attack
- ‘I understand that another agency has given the impression that it had provided the majority of the rescue efforts… the truth will come out in time,’ he wrote
- Peterson, a former employee of the month, was suspended without pay and has since resigned
A Florida police department has accused local sheriff deputies of failing to confront the mass shooter or enter Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School during the attack last week.
Broward County Sheriff’s Deputy Scot Peterson, the armed school resource officer, was branded a ‘coward’ by President Trump after it emerged he waited outside the building during the recent mass shooting that claimed the lives of 17 students and teachers.
Now Coral Springs police officers have revealed that when they responded to the shooting, they found another three Broward County Sheriff’s deputies cowering behind their vehicles, law enforcement sources told CNN.
Not one of the four deputies had entered the school, sources said.