Yes, they’re outrageous statements, but none of it is un-Islamic.
Brought to you by the moronic political elite, who champion the mono-culture cult of tard as the poster child of their multi-culti enterprise.
‘Infidels must wear red collars and shave heads’: ‘Nazi’ vision of Muslim Britain from Imam who ran ‘Isis’ barbecue in Cardiff park
- Abu Waleed, 35, was seen at event in Cardiff bedecked with Isis flags
- Al Qaeda splinter group Isis has been joined by three young Welsh jihadis
- Now a video has emerged outlining Waleed’s startling views on society
- Non-Muslims cannot walk on the pavement and should ride mules, he says
- They ‘should give nice clothes to Muslims and wear mismatched shoes’
- Moderates furiously criticised Waleed, from Hounslow, west London
- Lib Dem peer said speech was similar to ‘very worst views of Adolf Hitler’
A radical hate preacher linked to the ‘brainwashing’ of three Welsh young jihadis fighting in Iraq and Syria has outlined his chilling vision of a Nazi-style, Islamic state in Britain on video, describing how non-Muslims will be forced to shave their heads and wear a red sash, in a land where the ringing of church bells is banned.
Abu Waleed, 35, a leading preacher for a group banned last week for incitement to terrorism, was seen earlier this month at a barbecue in the Welsh capital where the banner of the Isis terror group – the Al Qaeda splinter group which the trio are fighting for – was flying.
According to friends, former students Reyaad Khan, Nasser Muthana, both 20, and Muthana’s 17-year-old brother Aseel were seen handing out leaflets for a group closely linked to Waleed outside a Cardiff mosque seven months ago. Khan and Nasser appeared on an Isis recruitment video this month.
‘Nazi’ vision: Abu Waleed, 35, said non-Muslims should not be allowed to walk on the pavement and should instead ride mules, wear mismatched shoes and give ‘nice’ clothes to Muslims… but ‘only adults, not children’
Event: Abu Waleed, who lives in west London, dishes out burgers at a barbecue in Cardiff earlier this month
Jobless Waleed – whose real name is Shahid Janjua – lives in a council house in Hounslow, West London, and claims benefits for himself, his wife and three disabled children.
His group Need4khilafah, whose leader is Anjem Choudary, the firebrand who once led the Al-Muhajiroun group – banned after the deadly July 7 terror attacks in London in 2005 – dreams of the flag of Islam flying over Big Ben.