Somehow there is a joke buried in this story…….
H/T EDL Buck
Three Afghan stowaways found hiding in tiny caravan were ‘waiting to board ferry from France to Britain’
- Three Afghan nationals found hiding in toilet and cupboard of caravan
- A 34-year-old Southampton man was driving the car towing the stowaways
- A man and woman in their 50s and a 12-year-old boy found by officers
- Stowaways have been handed over to French authorities at Dunkirk
- Driver and his companions were in custody of the French border police
By JAMES RUSH
PUBLISHED: 08:00 GMT, 29 June 2013 | UPDATED: 13:20 GMT, 29 June 2013
Three Afghan nationals have been found hiding in a caravan waiting to travel by ferry from France to England.
The stowaways, a man and woman in their 50s and a 12-year-old boy, were hiding in the toilet and the cupboard of the caravan towed by a British-registered Nissan Qashqai.
The driver, a 34-year-old man from Southampton, claimed to have been on a two day holiday in Dunkirk. He was travelling with his wife, a child and a second man aged 31.