So Gadaffi is sending out his daughter to win the hearts and minds of the people. Hopefully she’s in the same room with her father when a cruise missile greets the fearless leader. KGS
- Fleeing rebels pushed out of Ras Lanuf
- Ragtag opposition seems incapable of holding ground without air strikes
- David Cameron says he has not ruled out arming rebels
- Five Libyan diplomats expelled from the UK
- Officials downplay ‘flickers’ of Al Qaeda involvement in rebel forces
- ‘Claudia Schiffer of North Africa’ rallies troops
Colonel Gaddafi has unleashed his latest weapon against Libya’s revolutionaries – his glamorous blonde daughter.
The tyrant today continued to press home a counter-attack in the east of the county, pushing fleeing rebel forces back out of Ras Lanuf – a town they had only regained with the help of international air strikes a couple of days ago.
And he now hopes to rally fresh support among weary troops with the help of his pretty 34-year-old daughter Aisha.