It’s simply implausible that a political party receiving 100% favorable herd-like press from a highly partisan media (which is totally devoted to destroying this president and his party) would not be corrupted even further than it already is and not try voter fraud on a grand scale...
H/T: Brian of London
[THREAD] It’s impossible to get away with rigging an election. If this election was rigged by way of rigging 3-4 key swing state cities, as Republicans claim, then this election would’ve produced a ton of data anomalies and irregularities. We would expect to see things like:
- bellwether counties would suddenly stop being bellwether counties despite decades of near 100% consistency
- the rigged cities would produce implausibly high urban turnout but demographically identical cities in neighboring battleground states would have normal urban turnout
- you would have an implausibly high number of Biden-only ballots (no down-ballot selections) but the same phenomenon would not be seen with Trump ballots
- a forensic audit of the voting machines used in these rigged cities would produce unexplainably high error rates and the edit logs would be nowhere to be found. They would be wiped.
- You would expect to see weird things like Trump winning key bellwether battleground states like Ohio and Florida and win them easily but would lose just enough battleground states (where the rigged cities are located) to put him under 270
- you would expect to see suspicious activity going on in these “rigged” cities… such as; blocking poll watchers… stopping the count late on election night with Trump in the lead but then resume counting hours later with huge statistically impossible spikes for Biden
- If Trump really did win in a landslide but due to vote flipping & corrupted machines ended up losing, you would expect to see a red wave, such as Rs flipping 12 seats & winning all 27 toss ups, while Ds have a dismal election night performance despite Biden shattering records
- So obviously, since none of the above was observed in this election, there is no reason to suspect fraud. No reason to suspect that Biden isn’t the legitimate winner of 80 million votes and thus the most inspiring politician of our time. A once in a century politician.
I’m just glad that I was alive to witness his greatness. pic.twitter.com/ks5dI2Wspd
— John Henry (@fake_news_u_r) December 16, 2020