The Jihad Never Rests, Nor Should We…
Western Lives Matter: Teacher Beheaded in Paris
by Giulio Meotti • October 20, 2020 at 5:00 am
- “This is not an act of ‘separatism’, it is a declaration of war that must be dealt with accordingly”. — Pascal Bruckner, French author.
- France’s elites… fail to understand the ideological war that the enemies of open societies have declared on them. You can see it from the targets of the attacks by extremists: Jews, a priest, cartoonists, tourists, ordinary people, policemen, now a teacher.
- An entire community of immigrants, who enjoyed all the freedoms we had granted them, ambushed him…. It is a racism condoned by imams who had called [the beheaded teacher] Paty “delinquent”.
- “[T]here is the continuity of our submission. I am convinced that if we had known how to say no, we would not be here. They all bowed their heads out of fear of appearing racist or out of patronage.” — Élisabeth Badinter, author, Le Point, October 16, 2020.
- If the French authorities do not take the many warnings to heart, even after a school teacher was beheaded in broad daylight by a terrorist shouting “Allahu Akbar”, it means that the fight is over and they might as well raise a white flag over the Eiffel Tower.
Western Lives Matter. We should ask all the journalists, the politicians, the clerics, the people of the street, to kneel for Samuel Paty. This French school teacher was the victim of the most ferocious racism that circulates today in Western democracies, that of fundamentalist beliefs against “infidels”. The Chechen terrorist, after beheading Paty, called him a “dog”. “In the name of Allah, the most gracious, the most merciful…,” the terrorist wrote after the attack, “Macron, the leader of the infidels, I executed one of your dogs who dared to belittle Muhammad…”.