That is exactly what it is, LDT, using the death of a black male as an excuse to rip apart America…
Looting erupts in Minneapolis for fourth night despite National Guard as George Floyd protesters try to get into CNN in Atlanta, attack a police station in NYC and the White House is locked-down
- Violent protests demanding justice for George Floyd spread across the US Friday night
- Looting broke out in Minneapolis as protesters defied curfew and the National Guard failed to keep control
- In Atlanta, the CNN headquarters were under siege and protesters threw a smoke bomb at cops defending it
- Protesters surrounded a police precinct in Brooklyn where an NYPD cop threw a woman to the ground
- The White House was forced to go into temporary lockdown as demonstrators tried to scale the walls
- Scenes in Minneapolis were calmer as the National Guard and a night curfew kept most protesters in check
- White cop Derek Chauvin was charged with murder Friday but the other three cops still walk free
Violent protests demanding justice for George Floyd spread across the US Friday night, with the CNN headquarters under siege in Atlanta, NYPD officers forced to fend off rioters at a police precinct in Brooklyn and the White House forced to go into lockdown as demonstrators tried to scale the walls.
Looting and fires broke out again in Minneapolis as protesters defied the state curfew and the National Guard failed to keep the city under control.
This came after three nights of carnage in the city that have seen one suspected looter shot dead, cops forced to flee a police precinct as it was stormed and set alight by rioters and the city left in tatters.
The protests have now reached all corners of America with break-off demonstrations springing up in as the arrest of the white cop who knelt on Floyd’s neck has done little to quell the anger over the black man’s death and the other three officers involved continue to walk free.
Chaos exploded in Atlanta as demonstrators vandalized and tried to storm the CNN building with at least one cop injured while a fire broke out near Centennial Olympic Park.
In New York City, police officers were forced to defend a police precinct in Brooklyn amid fears it would be stormed and torched, while shocking footage showed an NYPD officer hurling a female protester to the ground.
The White House was forced to go into temporary lockdown as protesters tried to scale the walls, battled with Secret Service agents and burned American flags.