Sex slavery awaits them.
Brit dubbed the ‘loneliest jihadi’ lures women to join ISIS in Syria with promise of free food, healthcare, bus tickets and $150 cash handouts – but the brutal reality is very different
Lonely: Omar Hussain (pictured), the former Morrisons security guard who blogs about his life as an ISIS fighter in Syria, has yet again tried to lure women to the country with the promise of state benefits
- Ex-Morrisons security guard Omar Hussain tries to lure foreigners to Syria
- He says women will get wages and state benefits even if they stay at home
- Claims bodies do not litter the streets and bombings inside Syria are rare
- ISIS regularly shares images of beheadings and crucifixions from country
- A barrel bomb killed at least 59 in the town he writes blog from last month
The former Morrisons security guard who left the UK to join ISlS in Syria has once again tried to lure women to the country with promises of state benefits, cash bonuses, cheap bus travel and protection from airstrikes.
Eyewitness accounts from the terror group’s adopted capital of Raqqa – where ISIS carries out gruesome public executions – revealed how severed heads are impaled on spikes and crucified bodies are left hanging in public for days.
But Omar Hussain insists it is safe for ‘sisters’ to come to Syria which he boldly claims has been wrongly portrayed as a ‘war-torn country with bombs dropping every day and dead bodies lying on the streets’.
His latest rants come amid reports that three sisters from Bradford who faked going on a pilgrimage to Saudi Arabia with their nine children have now ‘crossed into Syria’.