Because slavery in Islam is halal.
They all know it’s true, but they want you to believe that IS is just ‘subverting’ the desert creed.
Agony of the Yazidi sex slaves: Survivor, 15, reveals how ISIS killed her brother and sold her to three men before she escaped
Samiye (above), 15, has revealed how Islamic State fighters killed her brother and sold her as a sex slave to three men
- Samiye was captured and sold as a sex slave to three men by ISIS fighters
- 15-year-old escaped with other female survivors to Khanke refugee camp
- ISIS militants consider the Yazidi community to be devil worshippers
- Others at camp are searching for family members missing since August
- UN report released yesterday describes torture, rape and murder of Yazidis
A 15-year-old girl has revealed how Islamic State fighters killed her brother and sold her as a sex slave to three men.
Samiye is one of hundreds of women who were kidnapped by extremists from a Yazidi community on Iraq’s Mount Sinjar last August.
The jihadists blocked Sinjar’s roads with pick-up trucks and trafficked the women and girls to ISIS strongholds, where many of them are still being held. Men and boys over 14 were lined up on the ground and executed, survivors said.
Samiye was lucky enough to escape and is recovering at the Khanke refugee camp in Iraq.
She said she was raped in Fallujah, 42 miles west of Baghdad, while trying to flee from a village.
Her story is not uncommon. Women and girls, some as young as five, are regularly raped and abused, survivors said.