A Muslim gets angry, so the natural inclination is off with the head.
But don’t let the sentence fool you, what it means is that he’ll spend around 15 years, maybe, in the can.
H/T: EDL Buck
Guilty: Man who beheaded his teenage girlfriend with a kitchen knife while she was still alive is jailed for life
- Aras Hussein murdered girlfriend Reema Ramzan, 18, with kitchen knife
- The 21-year-old used to blade to cut of Reema’s head while she was alive
- He then stabbed himself in the chest before wandering into the street
- He denied murder but was found guilty at Sheffield Crown Court
- He has been sentenced to life and must serve a minimum of 20 years
A man who beheaded his teenage girlfriend with a kitchen knife before stabbing himself has been jailed for life.
Aras Hussein, 21, attacked Reema Ramzan, 18, with the blade while she was still alive before plunging it into his own chest in his flat in Sheffield.
After the attack, he was seen on the street by a neighbour, naked, holding a wad of money and a passport, and covered in blood.
The body of Miss Ramzan, left, was found in the kitchen of Iraqi-born Hussein’s, right, flat on June 4 last year
The killer admitted manslaughter on the grounds of diminished responsibility but denied murder. However, he was found guilty at Sheffield Crown Court and was sentenced today to life in prison, with a minimum of 20 years.
The body of Miss Ramzan was found in the kitchen of Iraqi-born Hussein’s flat on June 4 last year.
Justice Laura Cox said Hussein had used ‘severe and sustained’ force to decapitate Reema in a ‘chilling and brutal’ attack.