And why he’ll always be remembered as a terrorist, murdering thug:
- He’s shown that he doesn’t understand the fundamental sancticity of life.
- He’s a bad nationalist, for he attacks his own rather than protecting them.
- He’s executing the law himself, which is deeply illegal.
- He’s executing his completely own law, not that of society.
- He’s commiting high treason against the society he claims to protect.
- He’s deceptively using a police uniform to create trust in those he intended to kill – and did.
- He’s killed children.
- And he’s punishing collectively, for problems that these children never contributed to.