How long before things begin to turn really violent? In the TT’s opinion, these fundamuslims are not going to go silently into the night. They’ve got something to prove, and that means ramping up the violence to instill deep intimidation and fear in the locals. It’s the natural progression in fundamuslim thinking. KGS
UPDATE: Vlad contacts the TT and has the following news: ” The police have warned him that his studio may be firebombed in the near future. I am told that fashion designers that have used, or planned to use the burka as part of a fashion show have in fact had their studios firebombed so Sergio is taking this threat very seriously.”
Seven men charged following protest – Newtown
Sunday, 16 Jan 2011 10:56pm#mce_temp_url#: Seven men have been charged following a protest at Newtown in Sydney’s inner west today.
About 1:45pm, officers attached to Newtown Local Area Command attended the vicinity of Station Street and Enmore Road to monitor an unplanned protest.
About 50 people had gathered in the area before making their way to Gladstone Street where they continued the protest.
About 2:20pm, an unidentified female allegedly threw paint at a wall before running from the scene. The crowd turned on police when they went to arrest a 29-year-old man who had also allegedly thrown paint at the wall.
Further police attended the scene and seven men were arrested and taken to Newtown Police Station while the remainder of the protesters were moved-on towards Enmore Road.
Those arrested and charged were:
· A 29-year-old man charged with resist/hinder police and destroy or damage property;
· A 41-year-old man charged with assault police and resist/hinder police;
· A 20-year-old man charged with two counts of resist/hinder police and one count of escape police custody;
· A 24-year-old man charged with assault police and resist/hinder police;
· A 29-year-old man charged with assault police and resist/hinder police;
· A 28-year-old man charged with two counts of resist police; and,
· A 28-year-old man charged with two counts of resist police and one count of assault police.
Six of the men were granted conditional bail to appear in Newtown Local Court on Tuesday 8 February 2011 while the 41-year-old man will appear on Tuesday 1 March.
Police are continuing their investigations to identify and locate the female who allegedly threw paint at the wall.
Anyone with information that could assist police is urged to contact Newtown Police via Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.
NOTE: Here’s the same vid from yesterday to give clarity and context:
Sergio you are a hero we need more people like you to stand up and say what is true.
Ban the Burqa Ban islam