Police KNEW about ‘psycho’ builder’s sick rape fantasy after he bragged about plans to ‘drug and f***’ a ’17-year-old virgin’ FOUR years before he raped and murdered his niece
- Mujahid Arshid, 33, kidnapped two women and took them to a house in Kingston
- He raped them both before slitting the throat of Celine Dookhran, 20, killing her
- Arshid bundled her into a freezer he’d bought for the purpose of storing her body
- Builder cut throat of other woman, but he stopped after she claimed to love him
- Arshid later claimed Celine was murdered by the other woman in a jealous rage
- As he was found guilty and led away, he shouted: ‘I will prove that b***h wrong’
Mujahid Arshid (pictured) kidnapped the two women and took them to a house he was renovating in Kingston, where he raped and slit both of their throats
Police knew that a man jailed for the rape and murder of his 20-year-old niece had bragged about having access to a girl he planned to drug and rape, it has been revealed.
Mujahid Arshid spoke to an undercover police officer about having access to a 17-year-old girl he planned to drug and rape four years before the body of his niece Celine Dookhran was found stuffed in a freezer with her throat slit in July last year.
Arshid, 33, who was jailed for life to serve a minimum of 40 years on Wednesday, also kidnapped, raped and attempted to murder a second victim.
She survived but cannot be named for legal reasons.
Now, campaigners have called for an independent review of Scotland Yard’s safeguarding after it emerged that Arshid offered a girl to be raped to an undercover police officer, who was was investigating paedophiles as part of the Met’s Operation Amazon.