Demanding a total suppression of cognitive thought.
Panic in Islington as KNIFEMEN in a car mow down three people outside a pub ‘at 50mph’ after mounting the pavement in London’s cosmopolitan heartland – but police say it’s NOT terror
- Shocked revellers on Essex Road in Islington saw car mount the pavement
- Driver smashed into three pedestrians before attempting to drive off
- Police have arrested four men for GBH and possession of points and blades
- Tensions are high after four innocent people were killed in terror attack last week
- Did you see what happened? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Knife-wielding teenagers driving a Peugeot Partner ploughed into revellers queuing for a pub and ‘knocked them over like dominoes’ in a horrifying attack in Islington.
Two men and one woman were injured on the lively Essex Road in north London before the driver and passenger sped off then got out and fled on foot.
Police who found one knife on the pavement and one knife in the car arrested four males, aged between 17 and 19, on suspicion of GBH with intent and of possession of points and blades.
With tensions high after four innocent people were killed in a terror attack on Westminster Bridge on Wednesday, police insist last night’s incident was not terror related.