‘You can’t review 650,000 new emails in eight days!’ Furious Trump blasts FBI Director after Houdini Hillary is CLEARED over second email investigation sparked by Anthony Weiner’s teen sexting scandal
- FBI announced it will not change the decision it reached in July after investigating Hillary Clinton’s emails
- Director James Comey announced the potentially election-changing news in an email on Sunday afternoon
- The latest finding means the Democratic nominee will not be charged with anything from the email scandal
- Hillary’s camp addressed Comey’s letter after it was published, saying it is ‘glad that the matter is resolved’
- Donald Trump was quick to trash the latest decision, saying Clinton is being protected by a ‘rigged system’
Donald Trump blasted the FBI’s director on Sunday night, telling a crowd of 8,000 people in Michigan that he rejects the bureau’s latest move to exonerate Hillary Clinton.
FBI chief James Comey told leaders in Congress hours earlier that a review of 650,000 emails discovered on a laptop belonging to Anthony Weiner had reinforced his July 5 decision to let her off the hook.
‘The investigations into her crimes will go on for a long, long time,’ Trump said in the Detroit suburb of Sterling Heights.
‘The rank-and-file special agents in the FBI won’t let her get away with her terrible crimes – including the deletion of 33,000 emails after receiving a congressional subpoena.’
‘Right now she’s being protected by a rigged system!’ he exclaimed.
‘You can’t review 650,000 new emails in eight days! You can’t do it, folks!’
Scroll down for video
While campaigning in Sterling Heights, Michigan on Sunday evening, Donald Trump (above) addressed the FBI’s announcement about closing the investigation into Clinton’s email server