First of all it’s a “Muslim sex grooming/rape gang” since its overwhelming comprised of Muslim men preying on girls coming from the wider British Christian community.
Secondly, why would the court grant these lowlifes anonymity at all? It shows that the morons of the city council simply do not want to put this scandal behind them, by doing the right thing each and every time.
The Asian sex grooming scandal in Rotherham continues: Now a court has given lifetime anonymity to four men who preyed on a vulnerable girl for years. What IS going on?
Rotherham Council was seeking to prevent ‘Girl G’ from what it believed was the very real risk of sex abuse at the hands of four men. The news follows several high profile cases where Asian men were convicted of sexually exploiting young white girls
- Rotherham Council sought to prevent ‘Child G’ sex abuse by four men
- The girl is vulnerable and comes from an impoverished and broken home
- In 2012, her situation came to attention of social workers and it was feared she was involved in inappropriate relationships with many older Asian men
- She was found in August in a hotel with condoms, drugs and an Asian man
- Two men, known as LL and MM, were arrested on suspicion of trafficking’
A strange and troubling drama reached its conclusion behind the red-brick façade of the Civil Hearing Centre in Leeds on Tuesday, involving two QCs (both publicly funded), a High Court judge, several more barristers and solicitors, four Asian men and a vulnerable white girl in her teens known only as ‘Child G’.
The case was highly delicate: Rotherham Council was seeking to prevent this girl, who lives in the South Yorkshire town, from what it believed was the very real risk of sex abuse and exploitation at the hands of the four men.
Child G’s tale stretched back to early childhood when she was born into a chaotic, impoverished and broken home. According to the judge, Mr Justice Cobb, she had suffered ‘physical, emotional and sexual abuse from different quarters over a number of years’.