A round of applause……….
Europe in crisis over migrants: Now Dutch right-wingers give women pepper spray laced with red paint to protect themselves from ‘Islamic testosterone bombs’
Controversial right wing Dutch politician Geert Wilders, centre, handed out canisters of pepper spray laced with red paint to women in the blue-collar town of Spijkenisse as part of a publicity stunt earlier today
- Geert Wilders handed out the pepper spray to supporters in Spijkenisse
- He vowed to close the borders to all asylum seekers immediately if elected
- Wilders’ Freedom Party is currently top of the opinion polls in Holland
- Political scientists said right wingers are benefiting from the refugee crisis
- See more news on the migrant crisis at www.dailymail.co.uk/migrantcrisis
A right-wing Dutch politician has been handing out pepper spray canisters laced with red paint to women to protect themselves from attack by ‘Islamic testosterone bombs’.
Geert Wilders, leader of the extremist Freedom Party delivered the spray to the blue-collar town of Spijkenisse where he was surrounded by a large crowd, flanked by bodyguards and police.
Wilders, whose party has 12 members in the Dutch parliament, claimed women in Holland were afraid of being attacked following the mass assaults on New Year’s Eve in Cologne, Germany.
Mr Wilders claimed if he wins next year’s Dutch election he will close Holland’s borders immediately