If their own fecal matter didn’t do the trick, then the possibility of fecal matter in halal meat could.
Words of wisdom, don’t ever eat halal.
Kebab shop owners infected almost 150 customers with a rare and serious form of food poisoning after their meals were contaminated with human faeces
Two kebab shop owners – Mohammad Abdul Basit (left) and Amjad Bhatti (right) – who infected nearly 150 customers after their meals were contaminated with human faeces have been ordered to pay £28,000 in compensation
- Mohammad Abdul Basit and Amjad Bhatti own Khyber Pass, Nottingham
- Responsible for outbreak of E.coli that saw 142 customers fall seriously ill
- One 13-year-old girl was taken to intensive care where she nearly died
- Pleaded guilty to seven offences and given one-year suspended sentences
Two kebab shop owners who infected nearly 150 customers after their meals were contaminated with human faeces have been ordered to pay £28,000 in compensation.
Mohammad Abdul Basit and Amjad Bhatti, of the Khyber Pass takeaway in Nottingham, were responsible for an outbreak of E.coli that saw 142 customers fall seriously ill.
One 13-year-old girl nearly died when she was left in intensive care while others were left bedridden for days.
The outbreak was caused by the victims eating food contaminated with human faeces, food hygiene inspectors said.
Basit, 48, and Bhatti, 45, yesterday pleaded guilty to seven offences of failing to comply with European provisions for food safety and hygiene.