May every bullet, grenade and rocket launched by these gals find their mark.
‘They rape us. We kill them’: Yazidi singer forms all-female fighting unit to take revenge on ISIS for forcing their sisters into sexual slavery and beheading their brothers
Revenge: The ‘Sun Girls’ (pictured), an all-female batallion of Yazidi women, are fighting back against the ISIS fighters who have enslaved and raped thousands of their women
- ‘Sun Girls’ brigade was formed by the renowned Yazidi singer Xate Shingali
- She has 123 recruits aged between 17 and 30 who all want revenge on ISIS
- They risk being murdered or held as sex slaves if they are caught by enemy
- Even the youngest recruit, 17, is not worried about being captured in battle
- ISIS has abducted and abused thousands of Yazidi girls from northern Iraq
The women of an all-female Yazidi batallion is risking death – or worse – to fight back against the ISIS thugs who abducted, raped or murdered thousands of their people.
They were brought together by a renowned Yazidi s nger Xate Shingali, who formed the ‘Sun Girls’ batallion to take on Islamic State on the battlefield in Iraq.
If her troops are ever caught by the enemy, they will either be killed or, more likely, be held by the extremists as their personal sex slaves.
Even the youngest, just 17, brushes off that terrifying prospect, adding: ‘Even if they kill me, I will say I am a Yazidi.’
ISIS kidnapped thousands of Yazidi women and very young girls when it stormed their villages in Sinjar province, northern Iraq, in August 2014.
Those who escaped from their clutches have told of how they endured unimaginable cruelty and sexual abuse at the hands of the ISIS fighters they were forced to marry.
More here. H/T: Buck