Islam 101 is an indoctrinated mental disease.
‘Allahu Akbar!!! I got the pressure cooker’: Son of Boston police captain charged in marathon-inspired ISIS terror plot bragged to undercover FBI agent about his plan to bomb a university
Alexander Ciccolo, also known as Ali Al Amriki, is accused in a criminal complaint unsealed Monday of receiving four guns July 4 from a person cooperating with a Joint Terrorism Task Force. Ciccolo has been in and out of hospitals for mental illness and his father noticed suspicious activity and turned him over to police
- Alexander Ciccolo, 23, also known as Ali Al Amriki, was arrested on July 4
- Ciccolo’s father is Boston police Captain Robert Ciccolo, who was one of the first responders to the 2013 Marathon bombing
- Captain Ciccolo contacted FBI last September saying his son had expressed a desire to join ISIS
- FBI affidavit states the younger Ciccolo was inspired by Boston Marathon attack and praised recent massacre on a beach in Tunisia
- ‘Allahu Akbar!!! I got the pressure cooker today,’ Ciccolo was quoted as saying to undercover agent
- Arrested after taking delivery of two Glock handguns, a Colt AR-15 rifle and a SigArms high-powered rifle
- Estranged parents: ‘We are grateful that authorities were able to prevent any loss of life or harm to others’
Federal officials revealed Monday they have arrested a heavily armed Massachusetts man who was building bombs in his apartment and planned to attack a crowded university campus cafeteria on behalf of the Islamic State militant group.
Alexander Ciccolo, 23, also known as Ali Al Amriki, was arrested July 4 for the unlawful receipt of multiple guns, the U.S. Justice Department said in a news release. His indictment was unsealed today.
The college he intended to target was not disclosed.