I got to make a big SHI-HAD !
This Daily Mail article is one big apologetic, making it look like the mustard’s story could somehow be plausible, that he was indeed looking for the restroom and mistook it for the cockpit door, even though a young child could understand the difference. KGS
NOTE: He should have gone here first before boarding the plane.
‘Maybe he was looking for the bathroom’: Family defends Yemeni passenger who stormed cockpit, shouting ‘Allahu Akbar’ as plane came in to land at San Francisco
By DANIEL BATES
- Cousin says he may have got confused about plane’s layout
- Third scare in two days for air passengers in America
- Security alerts at U.S. train stations and airports after death of Bin Laden
- Passengers say man yelled ‘God is great’ in Arabic as he rushed up the aisle
- ‘We were all looking at our lives flash before our eyes’
The Yemeni man who was wrestled to the floor after pounding on the cockpit door of a plane approaching San Francisco may have mistaken it for the bathroom.
Rageit Almurisi cannot speak English very well and could have misunderstood the signs inside the jet, his cousin claimed.
The maths teacher, who was heard yelling ‘Allahu Akbar’ as he allegedly battered the door, had also only been on three planes in his life and would have been unfamiliar with the layout.