More saber rattling, I love it!
And better yet, he’ll do it.
“Giving money to “Palestine” is like throwing it into a furnace. Years of easy money has bred a rotten entitlement culture. About time somebody slapped them down. In the year he has been in office,
#Trump has shown that he has the makings of one of the great US presidents.”
Now Trump warns he could end aid to Palestinians saying they show ‘no appreciation’ for payments and ‘don’t even want to negotiate peace’
- President Trump tweeted the U.S. gets no ‘appreciation or respect’ from the Palestinians despite providing aid
- He said that the U.S. had taken status of Jerusalem ‘off the table’
- He complained: ‘They don’t even want to negotiate a long overdue peace treaty with Israel’
- ‘Why should we make any of these massive future payments to them?’
- Trump tweeted on Monday that said the U.S. had ‘foolishly’ given Pakistan $33 billion and received ‘lies & deceit’ in return
- Trump’s administration had been threatening to keep the $255 million over Pakistan’s alleged ties to the Haqqani network, since August
- UN ambassador Nikki Haley confirmed Tuesday that assistance to Pakistan would continue to be withheld until Islamabad stops backing terrorists
President Donald Trump threatened to withdraw funds for the Palestinian Authority for showing ‘no appreciation’ hours after the administration said it was holding back $255 million in aid to Pakistan.
He fired off a pair of tweets saying the Palestinians are ‘no longer willing to talk peace,’ and referenced his administration’s decision to move the U.S. embassy in Israel to Jerusalem – a move that infuriated the Palestinian leadership who withdrew their envoy in Washington.
‘It’s not only Pakistan that we pay billions of dollars to for nothing, but also many other countries, and others,’ Trump wrote. ‘As an example, we pay the Palestinians HUNDRED OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS a year and get no appreciation or respect.’
He said Israel would have ‘had to pay more’ following the U.S. decision to move the U.S. embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.