Heartbreaking video emerges of five Argentinian friends laughing and cycling through Manhattan before they were mowed down and killed by ISIS truck driver
- Video has emerged that shows Argentinian friends shortly before five of them were killed on Tuesday
- They were in a group of ten friends on vacation in New York City to celebrate their high school reunion
- Ariel Erlij, Hernán Mendoza, Diego Angelini, Alejandro Pagnucco and Hernán Ferruchi were all killed
- The video shows them cycling along the Hudson River shortly before the deadly truck terror rampage
- A sixth member of the group is in intensive care and expected to survive, but does not yet know of the deaths
- Terror suspect Sayfullo Saipov, 29, killed eight by plowing down the bike path in a rented truck, cops say
- Saipov was charged with federal terrorism offenses on Wednesday and now faces the death penalty
A video has emerged showing a group of Argentinian friends laughing and cycling in Manhattan shortly before the truck terror attack that killed five of them.
The five who died were in a group of ten friends from Argentina on vacation in New York to celebrate their high school reunion, before they perished in the terror attack Wednesday.
A sixth member of the group, Martín Ludovico Marro, remains hospitalized in intensive care and is expected to survive, but has not yet learned the heartbreaking news that five of his close friends perished.
The dead Argentinians, who were among eight who died in the attack, have been identified as Ariel Erlij, Hernán Mendoza, Diego Angelini, Alejandro Pagnucco and Hernán Ferruchi. All were 47, except for Erlij, who was 48.
‘They came here like millions of other visitors to see the sights, and see the greatest city on earth,’ said federal prosecutor Joon H. Kim on Wednesday, while announcing terror charges against suspect Sayfullo Saipov, 29, who will face the death penalty in the case.