Germany Israel

German government funding Islamonazis against the Jewish state of Israel…….

German promise of ‘Never Again’…..yeah riiiight.

German funding for anti-Israel propaganda

German state logos appear on materials of anti-Israel organization claiming to provide ‘humanitarian aid.’

The Federal Ministry for International Cooperation in the Berlin government and the Berlin municipality is funding the activities of a German organization presenting itself as providing German “humanitarian aid” that, in fact, distributes anti-Israel propaganda based, among other sources, on information from the Palestinian Arab organization “Al-Haq,” Eldad Beck reported today in Israel Hayom.


Al-Haq is involved in the activity of the BDS movement to boycott and isolate Israel.

The organization accuses Israel of systematically robbing Palestinian Arab water sources and creating harsh living and health conditions for the Palestinian Arab population.


Al-Haq has written that “The general access of Palestinians to water is constantly being reduced.” In addition, according to Al-Haq, “Israel systematically destroys rainwater reservoirs, which are considered illegal under military law. This, while all the settlements, including the illegal ones, are connected to Mekorot’s water supply network. 10 percent of the groundwater comes to the Palestinians and the remaining 90 percent goes to Israel. 20 percent of the Palestinian communities are cut off from a water network. Nearly one million Palestinians receive less than 60 liters of water a day. The theft of water and the systematic discrimination in granting access to water supply are an integral part of the injustice of the occupation, which not only causes economic and health damage, but also prevents living with dignity. ”


More here.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.