PC politics run amok!
Revealed: London Bridge killer worked at Westminster Tube station and had access to tunnels under Parliament – despite being known to police and MI5 and featuring in ISIS TV documentary
- Khuram Butt, 27, was pictured in an Arsenal shirt after being gunned down by police on Saturday night
- It emerged that he worked on the London Underground and had access to tunnels under Houses of Parliament
- He was known to both police and MI5, but because he wasn’t ‘planning attack’, he wasn’t deemed a priority
- The terrorist also featured on a Channel 4 documentary about British jihadis – where he waved an ISIS flag
- Married father-of-two’s WhatsApp profile reads ‘Allah says (Quran 94:6) – Indeed, with hardship, comes ease’
This photograph of Butt was taken in May 2016 at West Kensington station during his training period
One of the London Bridge terrorists worked at Westminster Tube station and had access to tunnel under the Houses of Parliament – despite being known to police and MI5 and featuring in a TV documentary about British jihadis.
Khuram Butt, 27, was pictured in an Arsenal shirt after being gunned down by police on Saturday. He was confirmed as a British extremist and was filmed unfurling an ISIS flag on a Channel 4 documentary.
He was reported to the police twice but still managed to launch murder on Britain’s streets.
The killer, who hid his fanaticism from colleagues, also worked at Canada Water station in the Docklands.
Incredibly, Butt was eventually sacked for poor attendance – not for being an Islamist fanatic, it was claimed last night.
A photograph, taken in May 2016 at West Kensington station, during his training period shows the jihadi posing in an orange hi-viz jacket and blue uniform, as one of the thousands of London Underground staff who help keep the public safe.
It emerged last night that he quoted the Quran in his final WhatsApp message three days before the attack, as he prepared himself for the horrific massacre on the streets of the British capital.
Butt sent his last message at 6.59pm on Wednesday, then shut off all contact on the service as he planned the atrocity with his two other accomplices.