All out war…….
Three Jihadi knifemen are shot dead by police after killing six and hurting 30: Gang yell ‘this is for Allah’ after mowing down crowd on London Bridge and then going from bar to bar in stabbing frenzy
- The men, described as being ‘of Mediterranean origin’, drove the white van at 50mph across the bridge
- They mowed down up to 20 pedestrians, then jumped out of the van and began ‘randomly stabbing’ people
- One horrified woman said she saw three people with what appeared to be their throats cut at London Bridge
- Attackers then stabbed people with 12-inch hunting knives at busy pubs and bars in nearby Borough Market
- The terrorists were shot and killed by armed police in Borough Market within eight minutes of the first call
- Did you see what happened? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 615 3875
Three Jihadi terrorists have been shot dead by armed police after killing six people and injuring 30 more during a horrific knife rampage in central London last night.
The men, described as being ‘of Mediterranean origin’, shouted ‘this is for Allah’ after they mowed down up to 20 revellers in a white van hurtling across London Bridge at 50mph on Saturday.
Attackers stabbed a police officer on the bridge and then attacked revellers with 12-inch hunting knives at busy bars and restaurants in the nearby Borough Market, in what authorities described as terrorist incidents. One man was reportedly stabbed five times in the chest.
Witnesses said the gang, who had metal canisters strapped to their chests, smashed pub windows and reportedlyt cut the throats of drinkers, while a ‘dark-skinned’ man in a red tracksuit ‘calmly’ stabbed a man three times.
The male suspects were shot and killed by armed police in Borough Market within eight minutes of the first call. The attackers were wearing suicide vests, which turned out to be a ‘hoaxes’, police said.
Armed police rushed to the scene where shots were heard and authorities urged panicked Londoners on Twitter to ‘run, hide, tell’ if they were caught in the ‘utter chaos’.