Yep, this is a guy who flew straight in from the Middle East to specifically carry out an Islamonazi attack on the good people of France.
And we actually have to debate in this time and place whether or not we should be importing people from that region of the world that hate? Really?
Police launch terror probe after machete attack on soldiers at Louvre
- French soldier opens fire on man at undergound shopping centre linked to Louvre museum in Paris
- Police say the attacker was armed with “machetes” and shouted “Allahu Akbar”
- Prime Minister describes attack as being of a “terrorist nature”
- The attacker was left seriously injured whilst the soldier was wounded
- Tourists were locked in rooms at the Louvre museum to keep them safe
French police raided a building in central Paris on Friday as part of the probe into a thwarted attack by a machete-wielding
man at the Louvre, a source in the inquiry said.
Investigators entered a building near the Champs-Elysees avenue, the source said, after the assault in which the attacker was shot and wounded by a soldier patrolling outside the museum.
The machete-wielding man yelled “Allahu Akbar” (“God is greatest”) as he attacked security forces, police said.
Hundreds of tourists were confined to secure areas of the world-famous art gallery in central Paris after the attacker was shot five times around 10:00 (1100 GMT) in a public area inside the complex.