Yep, the double standards are amazing…..
Also, the US is not banning, it’s but a temporary suspension till the US dept. of immigration gets its act together. Besides, there’s no moral imperative to import port people who hate us.
Halla-aho and Simon Elo read list of 16 countries where Israelis are banned, “Why is there no indignation over this?”
Chairman of the Jewish Central Council of Synagogues, Gideon Bolotowsky reminds that many countries are still at war with Israel.
- The True Finns politicians Jussi Halla-aho and Simon Elo are wondering why Donald Trump’s imposition of a ban has aroused such strong indignation, but the number of Arab countries who ban citizens of Israel is not raised at all.
- The list, in which Israelis are not welcome are 16 states. The order issued by Trump covers the citizens from seven countries.
Jussi Halla-aho takes into account that many of the countries denying entrance to Israeli citizens refused admission to people who have to have visited Israel. (AOP)
The Finns MEP Jussi Halla-aho and the The Finns MP Simon Elo ask why US president, Donald Trump’s emplacement of a temporary suspension causes outrage, but a ban on Israeli citizens does not attract attention at all.
– Syria, Iraq, Iran, Yemen, Libya and Sudan categorically deny entry to all citizens of Israel. Similarly, Algeria, Bangladesh, Brunei Darussalam, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malaysia, Oman, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, Halla-aho writes on Facebook.
– There’s probably a good reason as to why there isn’t wider indignation, but I can’t figure out what it is, Halla-aho says ironically.
Elo also shared on Facebook a list of countries that prevent Israeli citizens from entering their countries.
– This “Jewish ban” is of no interest to the international community. I look forward to the same countries and people who now condemn in the sharpest of words, US policy, to sharply condemn the policies of these Muslim countries, Elo writes.
“Trump’s list” has seven countries
Chairman of the Jewish Central Council of Synagogues, Gideon Bolotowsky points out that in a number of countries on the list, are still in a state of war with Israel.
– Such countries are, at least Syria, Lebanon, Iraq and Saudi Arabia. They did not accept the establishment of the State of Israel in 1948 and declared war.
Bolotowsky believes that the travel ban also extends to the Arabs of Israel, which is 1.8 million.
Trump appointed a temporary entry ban to seven countries, the people of Syria, Iraq, Iran, Yemen, Libya, Somalia and Sudan.
Elo refers to diplomatic sources on Facebook, according to which Iraqi soldiers invading Mosul are wondering why Saudi Arabia is not on the list in place of Iraq.
– Saudi Arabia is known to be an important financial area of Islamist extremism. Similar countries include Qatar and Bahrain. The terrorist attacks on US soil were the work of citizens from Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and Egypt, but none of these countries and Qatar, and Bahrain are not blacklisted, Elo writes.