Safia S (pictured) was said to be furious and frustrated that she could not join ISIS in Syria and took out her anger on a German policewoman
Too bad they don’t give out long prison sentences with hard labor….
Muslim schoolgirl, 16, who slit a policewoman’s throat because she was ‘frustrated’ she could not join ISIS in Syria is convicted of supporting terrorism in Germany
- Safia S stabbed a policewoman in the throat in Hannover in February last year
- After arrest she was said to be ‘ice cold’ and only worry was about her headscarf
- She was brainwashed into jihadism in November 2015 and tried to get to Syria
- Brought back to Germany from Turkey by her mother, she was ‘frustrated’
- Her friend, Mohamad Hasan K, 19, was convicted of failing to warn authorities
Prosecutors have demanded six years in jail for an ISIS-obsessed Muslim schoolgirl who slit the throat of a German policewoman when she was stopped in a routine check.
The officer nearly died after being attacked by the 16-year-old, who has Moroccan parents.
The girl, identified only as Safia S, was convicted this week of attempted murder and supporting a foreign terrorist organisation.
A second suspect, identified as Mohamad Hasan K, 19, was charged with failing to report the planned assault which left the police officer fighting for her life.
Prosecutors are demanding three years behind bars for the German-Syrian national, when sentences are handed down next Friday.
Safia was 15 when she pulled a knife from her clothing in February last year when she was stopped during a routine police check at Hannover main railway station.
Police said later the teenager was ‘frustrated’ because she could not get to Syria to fight with her jihadist idols.