We all know that there is something seriously wrong with this man, but this is outrageous…..
Grinning Obama JOKES during statement on Munich carnage as he shifts gears to say he’ll miss daughter Malia when she leaves the nest for college
- President Obama briefed law enforcement Friday afternoon on the unfolding mass-murder in Munich, Germany
- He noted how terrorism undermines people’s freedoms and lifestyles in the absence of good law enforcement
- Then Obama wisecracked about daughter Malia leaving the nest for college, drawing laughter from the entire room
- Unfazed, he shifted gears back to the somber subject matter
- Obama had held a joint press conference with Mexico’s president, one hour before the Munich carnage began, criticizing Donald Trump for exaggerating terrorism threats
As news reports of a gun massacre in Munich crossed the Atlantic Ocean on Friday, the President of the United States was cracking jokes.
Barack Obama delivered a brief update to reporters at the White House about the still-unfolding shooting rampage that left the German city on lockdown.
Eight are confirmed dead, and 10 injured.
The president was speaking to law enforcement agents at the Eisenhower Executive Office Building, adjacent to the White House.
But as cameras rolled on the somber moment, Obama grinned and chuckled – and drew laughs from his audience – about his elder daughter Malia leaving the nest and heading for college.
YUKKING IT UP: President Barack Obama took a joking and tone-deaf detour from his Friday remarks about a gun mass murder that may be terror-related, chuckling about how he would miss his daughter Malia when she goes to college
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3703975/Grinning-Obama-JOKES-Munich-carnage-press-conference-shifts-gears-talk-daughter-Malia-leaving-nest-college.html#ixzz4FCbyvvIK
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook