All self imported mayhem……..
Bar owners ordered to pay protection money to ‘Sharia patrols’ or risk attacks in Denmark after spate of threats, as minister is sworn at and called a ‘Nazi’ during a walkabout
Nørrebro (pictured) is one of Copenhagen’s trendiest districts but the area has a high immigrant population and some Muslim youths resent the sale of alcohol and have been hassling customers
- Bar owners in Copenhagen say they have been threatened by Muslims
- They say youths in the suburb of Nørrebro have demanded ‘Sharia zone’
- Barkeepers have called on Integration Minister Inger Støjberg for help
- She visited Nørrebro this week and was sworn at and called a ‘Nazi’
- Ms Støjberg called on Muslim youths to ‘get a job’ and ‘behave yourselves’
Bar owners in a suburb of the Danish capital, Copenhagen, have lobbied a government minister for help after being targeted by Muslim youths extorting money and demanding a so-called ‘Sharia zone’.
The barkeepers in Nørrebro say they been harassed for months by so-called Sharia patrols, which have threatened them and vandalised bars in broad daylight.
Heidi Dyrnesli, who runs the Cafe Heimdal, told Radio24syv: ‘Recently some young men came into the bar and shouted that all guests should leave.
‘They shouted so that the site belongs to them and that Nørrebro is Sharia zone, so there is no drinking alcohol.’
On Wednesday local businesses in Nørrebro collared Immigration and Integration Minister Inger Støjberg and demanded to know what he planned to do about it.
Ms Støjberg said the youths needed to stop harassing bar owners and get ‘an education and a job, so they can become part of Danish society.’