They may be shocked, but we aren’t…….
Shocked police reveal blood, urine, faeces and semen smeared over surfaces in asylum centre which is now a cockroach-infested slum since it was used for migrant housing in Germany
The carpet was also seen covered in vomit (left) and other substances (right) wet the floors next to beds
- Photographs reveal disgusting conditions police were asked to sleep in
- The former migrant shelter was covered in faeces, urine, semen and blood
- Officers were unable to stay in their regular barracks due to Obama visit
- This accommodation was given to the additional security details needed
- See more of the latest news from Germany at www.dailymail.co.uk/germany
Police refused to sleep in a migrant shelter cleared for them during Barack Obama’s trip to Germany after they found the premises and beds covered in urine, blood, faeces and semen.
Photographs of the disgusting conditions in the rooms were posted on Facebook two days ago by the union for North Rhine-Westphalia Police.
The officers were asked to stay in the former migrant home as their own police barracks was accommodating security team members attached to world leaders’ meetings with Obama.
Officers were shocked to find the showers inside the accommodation (pictured) stained brown and yellow
An unknown substance is seen on the sheets of one of the bunk beds at the former asylum seeker centre
A smear is visible on the edge of a mattress at the centre, which police eventually refused to sleep in