ROP’ers helping ROP’ers…….
How British jihadis are using cheap holiday flights and paying off local fishermen to enter Syria from Northern Cyprus
British-born extremists are reaching terror cells in Syria by joining holiday-makers on budget flights to sun-kissed Cyprus (pictured)
- Extremists are travelling out of Britain pretending to be holiday-makers
- They fly to Greek island of Cyprus but have plans made to get to Syria
- Meet with fixers who for £1,000 cash arrange fishing boats across the sea
- Route now so popular that terror network now has an ‘ISIS travel agent’
- For more on the British-born ISIS extremists visit www.dailymail.co.uk/isis
British-born extremists are reaching terror cells in Syria by joining holiday-makers on budget flights to sun-kissed Cyprus.
They’re then handing over as much as £1,000 to local fishermen in the Turkish-controlled north of the country to be sailed across the water to the war-torn Middle Eastern state, arriving in the dead of night.
The route is now so well trodden that it is easier than ever for jihadis in the UK to join ISIS terrorists fighting across the country and in Iraq.