Reason enough for all Westerners to avoid the Middle East (Muslim countries) like the plague.
They really didn’t believe that Cairo would have done as demanded, this is all macabre Islam 101 theatre.
ISIS brutally behead Croatian hostage who was kidnapped in Cairo after vowing to execute him unless ‘all Muslim women’ are freed from Egyptian jails
Depraved: ISIS supporters took to social media to share a photograph purporting to show the body of 30-year-old Tomislav Salopek, who has been held by militants in Sinai province since July 22
- ISIS supporters share photograph of Tomislav Salopek’s corpse on Twitter
- He had been savagely decapitated and had his head placed on his back
- Sickening murder was carried out by depraved jihadis loyal to ISIS Sinai
- Mr Salopek was kidnapped by the ISIS fanatics in Cairo on July 22
- Video appeared last week showing the Croatian saying ISIS planned to kill him unless ‘Muslim women’ were were released from Egyptian prisons
- British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond vowed to help Croatia and Egypt fight this ‘inhuman brand of terrorism’
Jihadis loyal to the Islamic State in Egypt claim to have brutally beheaded the Croatian hostage who was seen begging for his life in a chilling video message released last week.
Depraved ISIS supporters took to social media to share a photograph purporting to show the body of 30-year-old Tomislav Salopek, who has been held by militants in Sinai province since July 22 after being kidnapped in the capital Cairo.
The gruesome image appears to show Mr Salopek’s severed head placed on his back – a trademark of ISIS militants who have brutally beheaded at least seven Western hostages over the past year.
Buried in the sand next to his bloodied corpse is the chilling black and white flag used by ISIS.
The 30-year-old oil and gas sector surveyor is the first foreign captive to be killed in this way in Egypt since the extremists set up a branch in the country