I am not surprised one bit.
And the UK state has conspired against the EDL to break it up, using agent provocatuers infiltrating the movement to help stir up bad imagery and the like. They all have their hands dirty, not just this Tory Muslim.
NOTE: Now just imagine the arm twist sessions that the police and state officials had with Tommy Robinson, former leader of the EDL.
Exposed: Star Tory candidate plotted with race thugs to stage fake EDL demo in cynical bid to win votes
Tory Election candidate Afzal Amin (pictured) was suspended after plotting with far-Right extremists to stir up racial hatred in a cynical bid to win votes
- Star Asian Tory candidate planned fake English Defence League demo
- Afzal Amin promised a salary to the EDL to win him up to 4,000 voters
- Scheme would have seen thugs plan phoney march against ‘mega-mosque’
- EDL would then have called the rally off and Amin would have taken credit
- Conservative Party in disarray in key seat just weeks before the Election
A key Tory Election candidate was suspended last night after plotting with far-Right extremists to stir up racial hatred in a cynical bid to win votes.
Afzal Amin hatched a scheme to persuade the English Defence League to announce an inflammatory march against a new £18million ‘mega-mosque’. But – as he revealed in secretly filmed footage obtained by The Mail on Sunday – the plan was that the demonstration would never actually go ahead.
And when the phoney rally was called off, the fiercely ambitious Amin, a Muslim, intended to take credit for defusing the situation – winning over voters, and police, in the marginal seat of Dudley North.