And if schmendricks like this keep at it, the Muslims will have their say on all of our free speech.
Facebook and Twitter are ‘allowing Islamophobia to spread by refusing to report offensive postings‘
- Posts include accusations of Muslims being rapists and paedophiles
- Inflammatory messages flagged up to social sites by interfaith organisation
- But several accounts have not been suspended and posts not removed
- Faith Matters said it is ‘morally unacceptable’ to leave up ‘bigoted’ views
- Facebook says it has to ‘strike balance’ between freedom of expression and maintaining‘safe and trusted environment’
- Twitter said all threats reported against site’s rules are investigated
Facebook and Twitter have been accused of allowing Islamophobia to flourish by refusing to remove hundreds of inflammatory posts which have been reported by anti-racism campaigners.
Some of the posts which have been flagged up to the two social media sites include accusations of Muslims being rapists, paedophiles and comparable to cancer.
In one shocking example, a Facebook user, who was referring to the beheading of Westerners in Syria said: ‘For every person beheaded by these sick savages we should drag 10 off the streets and behead them, film it and put it online.
Facebook has been accused of allowing Islamophobia to flourish by refusing to take down hundreds of inflammatory posts from their sites. Pictured: CEO Mark Zuckerberg speaking in California in 2013