Like I’ve said earlier about Muslim terrorism tactics, it’s first tried out on Israelis then imitated world wide.
Three French ISIS jihadis burn their passports and urge others to ‘poison non-believers food and run over them with your cars’ in chilling new propaganda video
- They urge Muslims to slay non-believers at home if they can’t travel to Iraq
- The men claim ISIS has weapons and cars in France – and a list of targets
- They call on French Muslims to attack ‘the enemies of Allah’ with poison
- The video also said pregnant women were moving to Syria and Iraq
- One of the fighters is seen holding a US-made assault rifle
Three French jihadis urge their fellow countrymen to kill the enemies of Allah, ‘spit in their faces and run over them with your cars’, in the latest propaganda video from ISIS militants.
In the seven-minute long video, the men symbolically burn their French passports. They appear bearded and without masks, clutching assault rifles and long-bladed knives.
Addressing the camera in French, one of the jihadis exhorts French Muslims to fight unbelievers at home in France if they are unable to travel to Iraq or Syria, saying they have ‘cars and weapons available’. The video says it is also possible to kill using poison in either water or food.
Three French jihadis burned their passports in the latest ISIS propaganda video released on the internet
The first unmasked terrorist, described as Abu Osama al-Faranci, addressed the camera holding a rifle
His comrade Abu Maryam al-Faranci, warned the people of France he would cut off their heads