Brainwashed with Islam 101.
But their father, who said his sons had been ‘brainwashed’ after they began worshipping at different mosques and grew beards explained: ‘They don’t represent me now and I don’t want to see them again.
What the father is saying, is that he rejects the way of his own prophet, the bloody warlord Mohamed. That he turns a blond eye to the atrocities of the 7th century bandit is one thing, but to deny that they exist, is another thing altogether.
‘I disown my sons. If they come back alive, they should go to jail’: Father’s fury after British medical student, 20 and his 17-year-old brother go to fight jihad and appear in chilling ISIS recruitment video
- British jihadist who featured in the video named as Nasser Muthana
- Is a 20-year-old medical student from Cardiff and has gone to Syria
- Went to the country with his 17-year-old brother Aseel Muthana
- His father Ahmad Muthana says he now doesn’t want to see them again
- Adds that if they return to the UK alive, he wants to see them jailed
- In the video, two of the men claim to be British, while two say they are from Australia
- They plead with Muslims to travel to Iraq and Syria to join ISIS militants
The father of a star medical student who appeared in a chilling ISIS recruitment video and is in Syria with his younger brother says he disowns his two sons.
Ahmed Muthana, 57 from Cardiff says that if Nasser Muthana and 17-year-old Aseel ever return to the UK, he would love to see them go to jail.
His comments came as it was revealed his 20-year-old son, was a key figure in a chilling recruitment video aimed at luring jihadists to Iraq.
Muthana has been offered places to study medicine by four universities and was due to begin his course last September. Instead he secretly made his way to Syria from his family home in Cardiff with his 17-year-old brother.
Recruiting: Nasser Muthana, centre, a medical student from Cardiff, in the video urging British Muslims to join ISIS militants in Iraq and Syria
Nasser Muthana, left, pictured in his school uniform and right, in a recruitment video for the al-Qaeda inspired ISIS terror group
‘I would love to see them go to jail if they return to the UK alive, if they ever come back.’