I wonder how much the demonization of the white race played into his thinking?
There is nothing better, or more normal, than being comfortable in the skin that you were born in. By the looks of the pictures in the article, he seems a ”tad peculiar”, which might explain his choices.
Interesting Korea choice! Blonde Brazilian man obsessed with South Korea undergoes 10 rounds of surgery to look ‘more Asian’
- ‘Xiahn’ has paid thousands of dollars to look South Korean
- He was formerly a blonde-haired, blue-eyed Brazilian named Max
- Fell in love with South Korea while in the country on exchange
- He has undergone more than 10 operations to get his new looks
- The 25-year-old is happy with the results and has achieved fame
A white Brazilian man with blonde hair and blue eyes has taken the extraordinary step of undergoing surgery to look like an Asian.
Xiahn, 25, has a love for ‘K-pop’ and Korean dramas and became obsessed with looking like the locals during his time as an exchange student in the country.
A year at Dongseo University in South Korea gave him the desire to have ‘slanted eyes’ and dark hair.
Transformer: ‘Xiahn’, 25, went from a blonde-haired, blue-eyed man to someone who looks like a South Korean native after more than 10 surgeries
Read more: H/T: Fjordman