Which is no biggie in his neck of the woods, she’s better of finding out now before she became 2nd wife and live-in slave.
My Turkish love rat left me pregnant and heartbroken: A model’s tale of holiday romance gone horribly wrong
- Sophie was 19 when she met barman Sabri, then 24 in Altinkum in 2011
- Pair began relationship, but Sabri became increasingly controlling
- Asked Sophie to stop modelling, drinking and wearing revealing clothes
- In 2013 Sabri suggested they try for a baby and 3 weeks later Sophie discovered she was pregnant
- Sabri suddenly ceased all contact and his family told Sophie he was already married
- Distraught Sophie tragically miscarried after four months
- Now wants to warn other girls about holiday romances
A model has issued a stark warning to women tempted by holiday romances.
She ditched her career in readiness to become the perfect traditional wife to her Turkish lover, but later discovered he already had one.
Sophie Birch, 21 of Oldham, gave up photo shoots and catwalk shows when her partner whom she met on holiday branded her work ‘ disrespectful.’
Sophie Birch of Manchester fell pregnant by her Turkish lover Sabri Tasken before finding out that he already had a wife