I can only hope that she got what was coming to her.
Has British ‘White Widow’ been killed in final assault on Kenyan shopping mall? Body of white woman terrorist is found at scene
- Samantha Lewthwaite – widow of 7/7 bomber Jermaine Lindsay – wanted by Kenyan police on terror charges
- Officials said three Islamist extremists had died during attempts to free their hostages from the Nairobi mall
- One said to be a white woman – adding weight to theory that Lewthwaite was behind attack that has killed 62
- Downing Street said at least six of the dead are British and warned there was ‘potential for further bad news’
- Three US citizens part of the group that attacked the mall, according to Kenya’s foreign minister Amina Mohamed
‘White widow’ Samantha Lewthwaite may have been killed during the Nairobi siege.
As attempts to flush the remaining militants out of a Kenyan shopping centre continued, officials said three Islamist extremists had died during attempts to free their hostages.
Insiders said one was a white woman – adding weight to the theory that Lewthwaite, the fugitive widow of 7/7 bomber Jermaine Lindsay, was behind the attack that has left 62 dead and 170 injured.
Part of the group that carried out the attack on the mall was formed by US citizens, according to Kenya’s foreign minister Amina Mohamed.